Individual Nutrition Counseling for Adolescents and Adults:
Tara offers one-on-one counseling to help clients meet their unique healthful eating and exercise goals. Customized nutrition recommendations and meal plans are based on an initial assessment and then are modified during follow up sessions.
- Eating Disorder Management: nutritional management of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, and Night Eating Disorder through eating behavioral goals and meal planning.
- Sports Nutrition: enhancing athletic performance and/or gaining a competitive edge through diet.
- Weight Management: obtaining desired weight loss, weight gain, or weight maintenance.
- General Healthful Eating: creating an eating plan for preventative health, energy, and wellness.
- Cardiovascular Health Management: nutritional management of cardiovascular disease, cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure, and type 2 diabetes.
- Food Allergy & Food Sensitivity Assessment and Elimination Diets: allergy testing, assessment, and nutrition plans for anti-inflammatory diets, food allergies, and food sensitivities including gluten free diets.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: nutritional management of irritable bowel syndrome, acid reflux, constipation, and abdominal bloating.
- Pre-Post Natal Nutrition: providing education on eating well during all stages of pregnancy.
- Adolescent and Teen Nutrition: learning ways to eat healthfully during your middle school, high school, and college years. This is an ideal time to start making lifelong healthful eating changes.
- Vegetarian Eating: developing a balanced vegetarian or vegan diet.
- Other Reasons for Nutrition Counseling: management of fatigue, migraines, polycystic ovarian syndrome, food allergies, inflammatory disorders, amenorrhea, and/or improvement of hair and skin through diet.